Sil-Pro, located in Delano, MN (just 20 minutes west of 394/494) is a contract manufacturer for the healthcare industry. We specialize in the design and development, manufacturing, assembly and packaging of silicone and thermoplastic devices. The products we make can literally be a matter of life and death. If you'd like to be part of a dynamic, growing company that makes a difference in the lives of others - come join our team!
Perform various manufacturing related tasks, ensuring that quality, cost, on-time delivery, and safety goals are met/exceeded.
Essential Job Functions / Primary Responsibilities:
• Operate equipment or perform tasks related to manufacturing according to procedures/standards.
• Maintain the processes so work continues in a safe and productive manner.
• Follow blueprints, guidelines and procedures to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels
• Continually suggest and implement ideas to improve safety, quality, cost, and on-time delivery.
• Accurately record/communicate production data and react appropriately to out of control conditions.
• Maintain acceptable housekeeping/5S standards at all times to ensure a safe and productive work
environment for all employees.
• OPERATOR TASKS INCLUDE:
- LSR mix/HCR milling
- 2nd Operations
- Desiccant Processing
- Automated Cell Operation
- Dry ice/soda blasting
- Post cure
- Competencies: see Operator Levels attached
• Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 4 years
- 5+ years, including experience with clean room medical device manufacturing
Other Expectations, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to challenge oneself to display consistent output by meeting all goals and deadlines
- Willingness to strive for excellence by producing work that is free of errors and mistakes
- Ability to demonstrate adequate job knowledge to deliver a world class performance
- Commitment to making improvements company-wide
- Ability to communicate clearly by conveying and receiving ideas, information and direction effectively
- Desire to delight both customers and coworkers by offering encouragement, fostering teamwork and addressing conflict appropriately
- Commitment to be present for all assigned shifts
- Ability to work with small parts/tools and microscope
- Clean room medical device manufacturing experience
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk and hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 25 pounds.
This job description and related documents are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to amend and change the job description as necessary to meet business and organizational needs.