|Title:||Maintenance Technician (3rd shift)|
Job Summary:Third shift: 10pm-6:30am (Sunday night-Friday morning)
Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production equipment. The technician should be able to efficiently and effectively troubleshoot and repair complex automated systems and complete relevant documentation.
Essential Job Functions / Primary Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance as a multi-craft technician in a team environment.
- Ability to read and research electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical schematics and parts diagrams.
- Ability to work safely and follow policies and procedures in an industrial environment and under minimal supervision. Resolve safety items as determined by safety team or management.
- Maintain equipment, parts and supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies; placing and expediting orders and verifying receipt.
- Conserve maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Ability to perform installation of new/used production and non-production equipment as required, making all appropriate connections as set forth in the manufacturer’s manual.
- Willingness and ability to provide 24 hour on-call emergency maintenance.
Other Requirements and Responsibilities:
- CNC machine tool/injection molding (Boy and Sodick) trouble shooting and repair experience.
- Must be able to work varied schedules with extended hours.
- Familiarity with all HVAC equipment.
- Ability to use shop equipment (sanders, drill presses, mill, grinder, lathe forklift).
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience with Total quality Maintenance, and other continuous improvement processes.
Required: High School diploma or equivalent
Desired: Post-secondary education
- 1 year of experience in a production environment
- Good vision (with or without corrective lenses)
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Fine motor skills in hands/wrist and good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to lift to 50lbs. on occasion