Perform various manufacturing related tasks, ensuring that quality, cost, on-time delivery, and safety goals are met/exceeded.
Essential Job Functions / Primary Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment or perform tasks related to manufacturing according to procedures/standards.
- Maintain the processes so work continues in a safe and productive manner.
- Follow blueprints, guidelines and procedures to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels
- Continually suggest and implement ideas to improve safety, quality, cost, and on-time delivery.
- Accurately record/communicate production data and react appropriately to out of control conditions.
- Maintain acceptable housekeeping/5S standards at all times to ensure a safe and productive work
environment for all employees.
- OPERATOR TASKS INCLUDE:
- LSR mix/HCR milling
- 2nd Operations
- Desiccant Processing
- Automated Cell Operation
- Dry ice/soda blasting
- Post cure
- Competencies: see Operator Levels attached
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 4 years
- 5+ years, including experience with clean room medical device manufacturing
Other Expectations, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to challenge oneself to display consistent output by meeting all goals and deadlines
- Willingness to strive for excellence by producing work that is free of errors and mistakes
- Ability to demonstrate adequate job knowledge to deliver a world class performance
- Commitment to making improvements company-wide
- Ability to communicate clearly by conveying and receiving ideas, information and direction effectively
- Desire to delight both customers and coworkers by offering encouragement, fostering teamwork and addressing conflict appropriately
- Commitment to be present for all assigned shifts
- Ability to work with small parts/tools and microscope
- Clean room medical device manufacturing experience
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk and hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 25 pounds.