|Title:||Production Operators/Direct Hire!|
We are currently seeking great folks to work in our Clean Room in a variety of Molding, Finishing and Assembly positions.
- 1st shift- 6:00am- 2:30pm (Monday through Friday)
- 2nd Shift – 2:00pm to 10:30pm (Monday through Friday)
- 3rd Shift – 10:00pm to 6:30am (Sunday through Thursday)
- Operate equipment, use hand tools and/or perform manual tasks related to one or more of the manufacturing processes used to produce products according to procedures/standards.
- Challenge yourself to consistently meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining excellent product quality.
- Work to make Sil-Pro a world class organization by continually suggesting and implementing ideas to improve safety, quality, cost, and on-time delivery.
- Strive for excellence by following good documentation practices (GDP) at all times.
- Ability to read and comprehend (in English) product drawings, specification sheets, operation details, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), troubleshooting guides and other associated job aids in both electronic and printed form.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and blueprints.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to learn production and operational principles and practices.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Physical Requirements include:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Good vision (with or without corrective lenses)
- Fine motor skills in hands/wrist and good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs occasionally.
- Additional Physical Requirements may apply depending on the assigned position
This job description and related documents are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to amend and change the job description as necessary to meet business and organizational needs.